Jan 24, 2011

Dogs and Elephants

Both, the dog and the elephant, are sketches I did in the last year. Dogs are lovely animals and come in all sizes - big ones, little ones, yappy ones, silent ones, and all of them have big hearts.
I don't keep a dog myself - I work the whole day and a dog would not be happy with me being away the whole day. But I love to watch them and to pat them - if their owner allows it.
This T-shirt could be a most fitting present for everyone who loves dogs.


Whenever I think of elephants I think of dignity and agility. They look as if they move slowly, but they cover long distances faster than you think. They are able to discover water deep in the ground and to get at it with their trunks. They treat their young ones with tender strictness (or strict tenderness?).

No comments:

Post a Comment