Aug 16, 2016

Redbubble and Zazzle reactivated!

Quite some time ago I'd opened a Redbubble shop, uploaded a few designs and then forgot it. Now, some years later, I decided to reactivate the shop. It is not so much about the money - although I won't refuse it when it comes - it is about showing my art, be it digital painting, as with the pansy which I did with artrage, or be it vector art as in the horses on the right pillow. 
With my Zazzle shop it is a bit of the same. I've got more designs up there (www.zazzle.com/ullahennig), but I decided to work more regularly on that shop as well.

You can find the products in my Redbubble shop with the "three-horses-running"-design here.




1 comment:

  1. Great very nice post Thanks a lot for such a nice blog post and .I am going to follow your blog. thanks for sharing.

    escape games
    new escape games
    Point and click games
    free online escape games
    online escape games

    ReplyDelete